Monday, January 14, 2013

My New Year's Goals for 2013

This year, I just have a couple New Year's Goals. 
The first goal is to loose weight.  I would like to loose about 30 pounds.  For my height, I'm am considered morbidly obese.  The only thing is, even loosing just 30 pounds will still keep me on the obese size of the size chart, according to the doctor's office. This year, I'm saying publicly, I'm going to loose the weight!
My second goal is to increase the traffic to my Foodie Blog. Lately, it's been getting at least 30 hits a day.  A lot of that traffic is from Pinterest.  I'm going to find other ways to get my blog out there in the spotlight without going overboard.
My third goal is to improve my friendships.  Keeping friendships as an adult is really hard, especially when in a relationship and that person really is your best friend.  I want to work on being a better friend. 
These are my New Year's Goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment