Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Lies

I'm a little torn today. Why do people think it is ok to lie? I mean, any kind of lie. Lying by omission. Lying to a sales clerk or company to get what you want. (For free even.) Lying to a group of people.
I physically cannot lie. My body immediately goes into embarrassment mode. Something in my brain explodes. My body physically reacts to a lie. My cheeks start blushing. It's a horrible feeling that I cannot deal with internally.
I've been lied to numerous times in the last couple years. I just don't understand how people can feel completely ok with themselves doing this. 
I've watched people tell their children to lie to me and think it's going to just blow over with the child. Not even "little white lies" but flat out lies. The child is learning it's ok to lie.
It makes me think people in this day and age do not have a moral fiber in their being. How do they get hired? I would never use them for their business. They may lie to me to get what they what or to get the sale. 
I used to trust everyone fully at first. They had to prove to me that they were not trust worthy. Now, it's the opposite. Maybe that makes me gullible. I really just wanted to see the good in people, but I can't do that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment