Friday, October 5, 2018

I see you, mama!

On Thursday evening, we attended the performance of the "Lion King, the Musical" at the Murat Theater.
The performance was AMAZING!
Before the show started, I saw a young boy flapping his arms. Not thinking about it, I said, "WOW, they must have gave him a TON of sugar!"
By the time the show started, I realized that this young boy was on the autism spectrum. I could tell that an older couple a few rows up from them were extremely annoyed by the boy's antics.
The kid did extremely well with watching the performance. But OMG, when Timon and Pumbaa came on to the stage, he was SO EXCITED!
I really enjoyed watching this kid have such a great time! I could tell that the couple two rows in from of this family were stressing this mamma out!
I just wanted to say, Mamma, you are doing a GREAT job!!! <3
Image result for Lion King Musical

No comments:

Post a Comment