Thursday, April 4, 2013

How the Love Story Began Three Years Ago

I met my boyfriend on an online dating site.  It was love at first reading.  He contacted me by sending me an email through the site.  Then, we exchanged instant messenger screen names, and the rest is history!  We did the obligatory first coffee date.  The funny thing is, I don't think either of us ordered coffee! That night, we bonded over a story he told me about taking a return at a department store of a camera.  The lady had brought it back and told him that it was broken and she could see the wires and the inside of the camera.  This grossed her out!  I said, "Why would it gross her out unless she was some kind of Droid?!"  We both laughed, and he agreed with me!  From that point on, we have barely spent a moment apart!  This was three years ago.  We are still just a couple of geeks! 
He's the best boy friend in the world. He does so many nice things for me, that sometimes, I can't even believe it!  I know by his actions that he loves me. He's always cheering me on in all of my endeavors.
I love him very much!
Happy Anniversary, Ian!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment