Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Loss

I'm feeling such a loss. I miss having girl friends that are in the same city. I have a few here, but sometimes I feel like telling them my problems is just putting my burdens on them. I don't want to feel that way, and I don't want them to feel burdened.
I feel like every time I start building a true friendship with someone, that person disappears from my life. Some end up doing cruel things in the process to ruin the relationship. Some just leave. I know this is part of the adult process. I just don't understand why it has to be so painful. 
My best friend lives in Chicago. I went to visit her in August and told her practically every thing that was going on in my life. She was shocked!
Mostly, I just feel heart broken. Why do women think it's OK to treat each other like crap? I can handle not hanging out with someone all the time. Being stabbed in the back is a completely different situation! 
I miss having a close friend that I can just tell everything to. I am a highly guarded person in general, so, I don't just blast every thing every where.
Maybe I should just higher a therapist. Then, they have too listen to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment