Thursday, January 12, 2017

That time Jen and I additioned for a TV Show

My freshman year of college, or first year, however you want to look at it, Christmas Break was a new construct full of excitement! First, my friends and I were going to see Rent at a theater in downtown Chicago.
Jen and I spent the night with our friend Amie. Then, the next day, we went to Chicago and auditioned for a TV show.
I don't know how Jen found this information, but she did! We went. We were like the 2 country bumpkins in the big city, I mean, almost. It was the first time Jen had ever really driven in the "big city." The sad thing is, I don't remember much about the audition experience, just that it happened. I wore a striped turtle neck sweater and my hair in a pony tail. We had a great time together! 
The memory is very faint, but I was watching Youtube videos about people auditioning for this, and it came back to me!
Maybe Jen can remember more about this than I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment