Wednesday, November 21, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 21

Day 21: I am thankful for the Indianapolis Children's Museum. I just bought a year membership, so, I can go all the time!
When I was 12 years old, my parents bought a "Grandparents Membership."  This included memberships for them and all of there grandchildren.  They counted me as a grandchild and got cards for the 11 or 12 grandchildren that were in existence at that time.  Every time we went to Riley Hospital for a check up, I could bring a friend.  After the check up, we would go to the Children's Museum and spend the rest of the day.
My nieces and nephews did actually get to go with us one time that year.  That was a lot of fun! 
The Children's Museum still holds great memories for me!  I can't wait to make more of them this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment