Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 3

Day 3 of Thankfulness, I am thankful for teachers.  All of them, past, present, and future, who have influenced my life through the years, not only in music, but a lot of different life subjects!
My high school Psychology teacher, who not only taught us about Psychology, but also taught us the life skills of helping others.  He ran a community service/volunteer group that I will never forget being a part of.
My high school Drama teacher, that took us to plays at Beef 'n Boards in Indianapolis.  He also took us on a trip to New York city, where I saw Broadway shows for the first time in my life!  That is an amazing experience I will never forget!
My music teachers all the way from elementary school through college, that taught me so much about the musical experience.
I'm also thankful for all of the current teachers that work so hard to teach our future!  I hope they never loose hope, no matter what a political party, school board, or group of parents are doing! I know that they work very hard, and I'm grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment