Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 1

I'm going to try to remember to blog something every day of November that I am thankful for.  I can't promise these won't be material things, because let's face it, some material things are worth being thankful for! But I will try my best to not do too many material things!
Day 1: I am thankful for music.
Music has saved my life on numerous occasions!  It's the reason I function as an adult on a lot of days.  I have a very eclectic taste in music, and  love and appreciate every single on of those styles.
It's the reason I go to work everyday.  I love helping people find the music they love!
It's the reason my mind works and runs the way it does.  I always have a song running through my head. This probably saves me from obsessing about other things that are worth the time obsessing over.

No comments:

Post a Comment