Thursday, November 22, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 22, Happy Thanksgiving

Day 22: Today is FULL of Thankfulness!  Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  I'm thankful today for friends, family, and food!  I'm so happy that my friends and family will be able to celebrate together today.  I'm thankful that we are able to afford the turkey with all of the fixin's.  Turkey is one of my favorite foods!  I'm grateful that Ian and I are able to travel this year and see everyone.  This may not always be the case, but this year, we still can.
Well we did what I call the "Indiana World Tour."  That is: Wednesday, we visited my parents at two different nursing homes, down the street from each other in West Lafayette.  Thursday morning, we started in Indianapolis, and then, ended up in Bloomington for lunch.  We'll then ended in the Shelbyville/St. Paul, Indiana area to visit Ian's family!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment