Monday, September 3, 2012

My Political Statement I posted on Facebook

I had another friend on Facebook say this.  If you are going to post political posts to the point of annoying, I'm going to unsubscribe to your posts until after the election! Unless, you rather I start posting my view on your page every day! I'm only going to say this once:  I love President Obama.  He may not be perfect, but he is our President.  I hate seeing a person being treated by such HATRED!  If you are really a true Christian, you would talk about love, and praying for the President, not TEARING HIM DOWN. The new Health Care Plan is not called Obamacare!  It's real name is The Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care Act!  If you're going to insult it, LEARN THE REAL NAME! (And once you lived without insurance for three years after a real health care issue, you can complain to me about health care!) I think people should get to CHOOSE if they want a marry a man or woman.  I think gay marriage should be legal.  I believe in separation in of CHURCH AND STATE, especially in MARRIAGE!   I have a lot of other opinions!  But guess what, I DON'T SHARE THEM ON FACEBOOK!  I don't share them at WORK!  I don't ARGUE with people about them!  I just VOTE!  Feel free to unfriend me, or unsubscribe from me over this, but that's my OPINION!  You don't have to listen to it/ Read it!  (And who knows, this may or not be the last time I post my opinion!)

No comments:

Post a Comment