Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Greatest Anxiety

I had a dream this morning.  It went like this. 
I showed up for a wedding, and when I got there, I found out I was supposed to be singing a song for this wedding. Well, the accompanist shows up, and here I am sight reading the music, and freaking out!  At the same time, I'm supposed to be meeting with the seamstress for the alterations on my dress.
This created some anxiety ridden sleep for me!

I had a dream a month or two ago. 
I was at Showchoir Camps of America and performing in the teacher show.  I knew the music they were singing, but I didn't know the choreography.  I was standing with all the people dancing, yet, I was not moving! 
It was pretty awful!

I have dreams like these every once in a while.  I know my greatest stage freight inducing fear is, not knowing something on stage, and panicking. 
I'll have to contemplate this and remedy it somehow!


No comments:

Post a Comment